Re: TiBook G4: microphone?

On Wed, Aug 04, 2004 at 09:33:53AM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 03, 2004 at 09:56:02PM -0700, Steven Didier wrote:
> > I can't help you with the software problem but I can tell you that you are
> > correct about the built in Microphone on your Tibook. It is quite sensitive
> > in OSX, I use it for iChat regularly.
>
> Thanks, knowing that I at least have a microphone is a good start :)
>
> BTW, anyone know how does the microphone channel should be named in the
> alsa mixer?

A week ago, I accidently pressed Arrow Down while Input Source was
selected in alsamixer and it changed from Line to Microphone and at once
I could hear a bit of my HDD and myself typing.  I didn't know it worked
already, but it seem to.

Paul

--
Student @ Eindhoven                         | JID:   paul@luon.net