Re: "Debian Within a Darwin System"

Scott Henson wrote:
I think Im going to have to find a spare box to install Darwin on.
Unfortunately its going to be an x86 box because my ibook doesn't have
the hard drive space for a Darwin install.

You mean you have an x86 box with one of the two IDE controllers or the one or two SCSI controllers that Darwin/i386 actually can use? :) Its hardware support on i386 is horribly anemic; and the hardware it _does_ use, it uses obscure features of, making virtualization solutions like VMware not work. Though Darwin/i386 does run (though slowly) under qemu...

--
Derrik Pates
dpates@dsdk12.net