Re: AmigaONE && Debian (unstable?)

Quoting Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr>:

> > > The debian kernel packages.
> >
> > There was/is no kernel packages! There's only a kernel and a root image:
>
> Well, there should be.

Doh! Where have you BEEN the last few days? Irritating people and 'not-reading'
mails? What have I been stating over and over again in this tread!?!?

> Well, you could have forwarded me a working patch, so ...

I'm just going to kill-file you now.
--
Marxist domestic disruption nuclear Waco, Texas Noriega president
Legion of Doom Semtex Qaddafi Albanian BATF ammunition 747 subway