Re: how do I get a Sid package on a Woody system?

Jesus Climent wrote:
On Mon, Aug 02, 2004 at 11:00:49AM +0200, Ole-Egil Hvitmyren wrote:

Dean Hamstead wrote:

Everything I _use_ is running sid. The only machines running something else are two PRePs, one with Woody and one with Sarge, and those are only kept around because I used to backport packages from sid and distribute to AmigaOne owners running Woody/Sarge. (eg there was that freeciv competition around christmas which required freeciv 1.4.something :-) )

Have you heard of pbuilder?

Yep, but I have spare hardware lying around ;-)

Come on, if you want to rationalise my computer farm I would end up with nothing at all, and certainly not running Debian on PPC :-P

Ole-Egil