Re: AmigaONE && Debian (unstable?)

Quoting Ken Moffat <ken@kenmoffat.uklinux.net>:

> > There's a number of stuff that I'm not sure about...
>
>  Remember that the A1 version of 2.4.22 is based on 2.4.22-ben1 or
> -ben2.

Ah. That explain quite a lot I guess. I already suspected a 'backport' of
some kind, but a 'fork' is more or less the same thing - a nuisance :)

> Umm, looks like you've got Configure.help.orig in your non-A1 tree,
> probably from a failed patch, and that forms 99% of this file - I think
> you've put up the wrong stuff here.

Taken care of - see thread...
--
FBI Legion of Doom Ft. Bragg Nazi $400 million in gold bullion subway
AK-47 767 Noriega domestic disruption CIA class struggle smuggle