Re: PMU_IOC_SLEEP: Device or resource busy

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your reply.

> Seems like the kernel never fully recovered from the
> first sleep. Does
> switching to a 2.4 kernel, or perhaps another 2.6
>kernel, improve things?

Yeah, that's what I figured too... switching to 2.4
does help. What I don't understand though is how or
why it stopped working. It was working fine using my
2.6 kernel for sometime.

Not to worry, I'll find a way around this problem.
Thanks again.

Leandra

=====
It has recently been discovered that research causes cancer in rats.

http://au.movies.yahoo.com