Re: pmud & pbbuttonsd confilct in sarge-testing ?

If you just want event handling, Then use hotkeys and pmud. That's what
I do and I like this solution.

I use an ibook2.2 800 and I hacked a little hotkeys, to handle backlight
events and some other minor stuffs. You can get it on
http://cedric.pradalier.free.fr/ibook2

According to Michael Schmitz, on Tue, 6 Jul 2004 10:40:58 +0200 (CEST),

--
Cedric

"[Of course] I'm French! Why do think I have this outrageous
accent, you silly king-a?!"  Monty Python and the Holy Grail