Re: 2.4 & 2.6 kernels, should sarge be 2.6 only at least for powerpc ?

> > I meant that 2.6 is better than 2.4 in general terms, despite of small
> > things that must be debugged.
>
> Well, these are both important features.

m3mirror is and has always been a hack that works by mere luck, we need
real proper support for the second head of those chip, and I' don't have
time to implement it, volunteers welcome...

> > >And did you try with 2.6.7 ?
> >
> > I had problems with ALSA using 2.6.6, but they were solved with 2.6.7.
>
> I think I wasn't using ALSA (i.e. unless it is automatically used).

dmasound should work in 2.6.6/2.6.7, what's wrong with it ?

Ben.