Re: Screen is worthless, other ideas ?? [Was] Cut and Paste on an iMac

in X you just select what you want and hit the 3rd mouse button and
viola! it pastes

crtl-c, crtl-v  and crtl-x also work varying from app to app.

as for on the console. well theres the mouse program that used to
be popular. it was a pain with X though. anyone remember what
its called? gives you a mouse on the console and i recall you could
select and paste in the same

1click select
3click paste method

gmouse comes to mind but im sure thats not it.

Dean