Cut and Paste on an iMac

My purple machine looks great and runs (debian) great, holding its own against
machines 5 times the MHz.

But the crystal mouse is not Xwindows friendly, and I need to know how to do
cut and paste as with Mac OS and OSX.

Are there cut and paste keys or 3 button emulation keys.  Alternatively, is
there a console window that includes a edit menu tab.  I have been using the
shell funciton of Xemacs but that shell is not fully compatible to the
terminal.

Thanks in Advance, John

=====
SoyOS and eLSD distros; Thinman Model -> http://thinman.no-ip.com/
Distro Readme -> http://thinman.no-ip.com/eLSD/readme
ThinMan is a registered trademark of CXN, Inc