Re: preliminary 2.6.7 kernel-image packages available

Jens Schmalzing <j.s@lmu.de> writes:

> Hi,

Hi Jens,

> preliminary kernel-image packages and accompanying mol modules are
> available at
>
>  deb http://www.theorie.physik.uni-muencchen.de/~jens/kernel-patch-powerpc ./
>  deb http://www.theorie.physik.uni-muenchen.de/~jens/mol-modules ./
>
> Please try them out and provide feedback.

Sorry for the delay, but the kernel is fine for me except mol-modules
expected a different release of the kernel-image package so I could not
install mol modules.

Also, even after upgrading
I-don-t-remember-wich-package-with-modules-or-so, I still have problems
booting the kernel-image in unstable (2.6.6), but the latest (2.6.7) is
just fine for me.

Cheers,

--
  .''`.