Re: Apple built-in Bluetooth not appearing in /dev

> Alain,
> 	Thanks for the reply.  By sid installation I meant the unstable

Sorry, I missed that in your first mail...

> branch.  I forgot to include the error from hid2hci; here it is:
>
> $ hid2hci
> No devices in HCI mode found

That is a strange error...
You indeed shouldn't have any device in HCI mode before hid2hci
completes its execution. If anything, the error message should be:
No devices in HID mode found

Or am I completely mistaken ?
Anyway, I think your question would find an answer more easily on the
bluez project mailing lists, since this is supposed to be supported by
their software.

> 	By the way, where did you get your 2.6.7 kernel/sources?

Took them from kernel.org, and compiled the debian way. No noticeable
problem so far (BTW, people using the prism54 driver, the cvs-snapshot
version from prism54.org works way better than the one in the kernel for
the moment. There have been problems committing the patches, and the
prism54 team is trying to solve that issue).

Hope this helps.

--
Alain Perry