Re: Suspend for the iBook G4

On Wed, Jun 16, 2004 at 04:51:30PM -0400, Brian Robinson said
> I was wondering how the suspend project is coming along for the iBook
> G4.  I am in great need of this since I don't want to system sitting
> around without suspend.

Well, agx's suspend-to-disk works great, for me at least.  Just make
sure you disable DRI in X (yeah, that sucks).

Well, with one caveat: how and what do I configure to get the suspend
script to run when I close the lid?  It seems to be within pbuttonsd's
domain, but I can't figure out how to specify the script to run for the
lid-close event.

-rob