Re: configuring sound

Hi Jim

First, can you cc the list in your replies?

Also are you running debian, modconf is the tool of choice for
configuring modules on a debian system. You can use modprobe or insmod,
my experience with either is somewhat sketchy but you could try

insmod dmasound_core  &  insmod dmasound_pmac

and see what happens.

david