Re: configuring sound

hi

is it a ppc system? There are some specific kernel modules written for
getting sound on your macintosh - depending on what kernel you have
installed and the machine, these modules are something like
dmasound_core & dmasound_pmac

Try executing "modconf" and in the list of modules look for something
like
kernel/sound/oss/dmamodules

david