Re: problems with FX keys

According to jorge salamero, on Sat, 12 Jun 2004 11:14:08 +0200,
>hi ppl
>
>when i power on my ibook 2 rev2 i would be able to swith one to other
>consoles with alt+FX but i have to try many times pressing _fn_+alt+FX
>keys to finally switch to another console.
>
>in my fluxbox i've alt+FX keys to swith one workspace to antoher and
>i've the same problem.
>
>using 2.6.6 and pbbuttonsd, version 0.5.3a
>
>do you guess what's wrong ?
>
>thanks :)

To change console you should press (and hold Alt), and then _fn_+FX,
If you press (and hold) _fn_, and then add Alt and then FX, it does
not work.

--
Cedric

"[Of course] I'm French! Why do think I have this outrageous
accent, you silly king-a?!"  Monty Python and the Holy Grail