System won't boot

I was wondering if anybody could help me with an
installation issue.  My system will not boot, and I am
pretty sure I installed in correctly since this is the
second time I have installed Debian PPC.  I have a
powerbook with a G4 processor.

Here is the exactly what happened:

I went to debian.org and got the .iso for the testing
release of Debian PPC.  I got the minimal install CD.
I burned it to a CD and booted with the CD.  I then
went through the installation process.  It appeared to
go well, and asked me to reboot, which I did.  Here is
the screen I get when I turn my computer on:

...ok
opening display /pci@f0000000/ATY,Xia_13...ok
copying of device tree...done
calling quiesce...
booting...

But it is lying when it says "booting...," because it
never does so.  I even turned my computer off and on
several times-the same thing always happens.  I would
greatly appreciate any help, because I can't even get
into yaboot.conf.  This is annoying because I can't
get to yaboot.conf (and hence go to OS X), so all my
computer can currently do is turn on and display the
message posted above.  I still have the Debian install
CD I burned if that will help.  Thanks in advance for
any suggestions.