PowerPC sarge installation error

I am using Test Candidate 1 for PowerPC and am installing on a Power Mac
G4 350MHz.  It errors out with the following:
 man-db
umount: /target/dec/pts: No such file or directory
umount: /target/dev/shm: No such file or directory
umount: /target/proc/bus/usb: Invalid argument

I also grabbed daily for 2004-06-10 and I suffered through the same
issue.  Any suggestions or should this be filed as a bug?

--
-Nick Golder