Re: AmigaONE && Debian (unstable?)

Christoph Hellwig wrote:
On Mon, Jun 07, 2004 at 10:35:54PM +0200, Ole-Egil Hvitmyren wrote:

Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:

Which is why it would help to be IBM or one of the other big players. Does it look like I'm shitting hardware? ;-)

That has nothing to do with big players at all.

Are you saying I have more money than IBM? I would certainly hope not ;-)

Are you saying you can get a patch included by paying money?

I think you're reading a bit much into a small joke which even had a smiled on it.

A "significant" amount of people have already written to tell me that if they had been given boards for free it would have happened. Now, would it, or would it NOT, help to have a BIT of money in that regard?

I cannot BELIEVE how silly this discussion got, and so quickly as well.
It's likely to be me, so I'll just shut the fuck up now. Good bye.

--
AmigaOne dev list FAQ (when I say F, I mean F):
http://www.samfundet.no/~olegil/amiga/