Re: Test-DFS for PowerPC

Hello!

[Sat, 05 Jun 2004] Sven Luther wrote:
> And finally, i have 0.6.4-rj3, and it refuses to boot on my ibook,
> either by using the c key or by launching yaboot from the OF. IT speaks
> about MAC-PART or something such not finding a filesystem.

Bad, bad, bad. You are doing "boot cd:,\boot\yaboot" from OF, right?
(its not \install as on regular debian cds).

> BTW, where does the kernel on the iso comes from ?

Selfmade since we can't build things like ide/cdrom... as modules
because the primary initrd does not contain any modules. The config is
on the image, it's debian 2.6.6 sources, config modelled after
pmac_defconfig and the stuff from John's i386 config added.

[I'll answer the rest later.]

        Robert.

--
Actually, typing random strings in the Finder does the equivalent of
filename completion.