Re: Cannot boot any cd/floppy/kernel on OF prep machine

>> controller though. I don't know about an fbdev driver for the cirrus
>> logic, and am not sure we include the vga console. That said, a serial
GU>
GU> The Cirrus Logic should be supported by clgen. Used to work on PReP a long time
GU> ago.

VGA console works fine on my Motorola Powerstack PReP machine with
Cirrus Logic PCI graphics card. I had varying stages of success with
clgenfb in 2.4 (something was wrong but I don't remember what) and
clgenfb didn't compile in 2.6 at all.

--
Meelis Roos