Re: bogomips/speed ratio and Power PC chip

Luis Sanjuan wrote:
FYI below is my cpuinfo (kernel version: 2.6.6)

At the same clock freq my bogomips is clearly higher.
Do you have a 2.6 kernel ?

processor       : 0
cpu             : 7457, altivec supported
clock           : 1333MHz
revision        : 1.1 (pvr 8002 0101)
bogomips        : 1328.52
machine         : PowerBook5,3

Hi.. this is interesting.. is this the new 12" PB? It says 1.33GHz but the machine is 5,3?? Mine's a 6,4 .. should these be different if it's the same machine? And yes, I'm running a 2.6.6 kernel. What option did you choose for the processor in the kernel configuration? 6xx?

Thanks,
nirmal