Re: WAS: kernel 2.6.6 and pmud NOW: udev hassles

thanks. that fixes that. i've also fixed alsa and oss simulation the
same way. adding the lines to /etc/modules seems like a poor fix though.
why isn't it automatically loaded like it was in previous
kernel versions?

my /etc/modules now looks like this and gives me working sound and
cdrom:

snd-powermac
snd-pcm-oss
ide-cd