RE: 2.6.6 kernel - which one?

> It's kernel-source-2.6.6 with kernel-patch-powerpc-2.6.6 applied.

Great! thanks Jens.

> What software is this?  If you don't want to get the whole kernel
> source, it may be enough to install kernel-build-2.6.6-powerpc and
> follow the instructions therein.

I got the entire source anyway.. the software is the linux-wlan-ng.. since Airport Extreme doesn't work yet, I'm trying to get the D-link DWL-122 USB wireless adapter to work.. read on this list that someone got it to work with the 2.6.6 kernel..

Btw, is there a workaround of some sort that powerbook users are using since the suspend does not work? Is shutting down the only way?

Thanks,

nirmal