RE: 2.6.6 kernel - which one?

Thanks..  kernel-image-2.6.6-powerpc worked great!.. and guess what.. the original problem I was having with being unable to go online (except for pinging servers) has been taken care of with this kernel. So it looks like the default kernel that comes with the sarge debian-installer is missing *something* that results in computers that are behind routers being unable to accept packets... wonder if I'm the only one or if this really is a problem with the installer..

One more question - if I need the kernel source corresponding to the image I'm using, would this just be the 2.6.6 source that I can apt-get? Reason I ask is I'm building some other software that needs the kernel source.

Thanks,
nirmal