Re: Sean, I need help,configuring dhcp

Hi Jim,

Whoever told I was a guru was lying ;-)

If I was you, and if nobody has any more useful advice, I would try
downloading the full Sarge CDs, instead of the net install.  I think you only
need the first 2.

Anyone else got a better idea for this guy to get Debian installed?

BTW Jim, you may want to prepare yourself for a bit of a haul.  Once you get
Debian installed, you'll still have to wrestle with X, and your mouse, and
sound, etc.  One step at a time -- so be patient!  It'll be worth it in the
end.

Finally, an unrelated tip: If I remember right, the installer will ask you to
select which packages you want to install using dpkg and something else --
don't bother with them except for apt-get.  Once you're done, you can just
apt-get whatever you want.

Sean

--
: : : DataFly.Net : : :