X on an iBook Radeom Mobility 7500 (sarge)?

Hi all,

I have an iBook running the latest sarge d-i snapshot, which I can't
seem to get X running on.  I've found various hits on google that
indicate people have gotten this running, with various configs, but none
of them seem to work on this particular kernel/X server combination.
(Kernel is 2.4.25-powerpc-pmac, X server is 4.3.0).  Anyone have any
insights/suggestions?  Please cc: me on any replies, as I don't follow
this list.

Thanks,
--
Steve Langasek