Re: albook 15": bluetooth stopped working after firmware upgrade to 1.1

hi...

* Sjoerd Simons <sjoerd@spring.luon.net> [2004-04-21 15:46 +0200]:
> On Wed, Apr 21, 2004 at 02:58:37PM +0200, Sebastian Henschel wrote:
>
> > could someone of you please send me the relevant part of your output of
> > /proc/bus/usb/devices? with that information, i hope to be able to persuade
> > hci_usb to treat this device as a bluetooth device again. though perhaps
> > i am completely misguided here...
>
> I've attached the part of /proc/bus/usb/devices that's about the usb bus
> bluetooth is on on my albook 15". Please let us know if you can ``fix'' it,
> i'll wait with updating osX untill then :)

thanks. i got a little further in tricking hci_usb to use the "new"
devices no matter what, but then realized that i need more info about
"bLength" and "bDescriptorType". this information can be seen from the
output of "lsusb -vv". would someone please send me the (relevant)
output from lsusb?

anyway, i will raise this on the bluetooth-ml, because i do not really
believe that i might be succesful with my hacks. :(

thanks,
 sebastian
--
::: .O.