Re: pbbuttonsd 0.5.9 unofficial package

Hi,

Cedric Pradalier writes:

> I found something really convincing that I did not know : pmud
> development has stopped.  No updates since 2001 on sourceforge !

Now I'm convinced as well.  pmud obviously is a mature and stable
piece of software that does exactly what I want.  Its maintainer is
alert and active, so in the unlikely event that a bug is found, it
will be fixed in the Debian package.

Goodbye to pbbuttonsd for the rest of the year.

Regards, Jens.

--
J'qbpbe, le m'en fquz pe j'qbpbe!