j2re - A way to make it work with Mozilla ?

Hell[o]

I wonder is there any way to have a working Java plugin for Mozilla or any
other browser ? It seems to be a quite hard to find a j2re
for PowerPC CPU's, I was able to found at last 3 solutions:

--------

- blackdown j2re 1.3.1 (http://blackdown.com/)

This one have a Mozilla plugin, but current Mozilla simple ignore the
symbolic link created by this instalation. At last on my system :/

Anyone have it working normaly ?

- IBM j2re 1.4.1 (https://www6.software.ibm.com/dl/lxdk/lxdk-p)

This one is in rpm format, but using alien there is a easy way to make a
Debian package.

Anyway there is no Mozilla plugin for this version of j2re at last not for
ppc (There is couple of i386 packages)

- kaffe (www.kaffe.org)

This is included in standard Debian repository and can be easy installed,
but unfortunatly there is no Mozilla plugin too.

I was able to trace a plugin for Mozilla/Netscaps for kaffe (http://www.kaffe.org/ftp/pub/packages/kaffe-mozilla-oji)
but I can't even compile it :/

--------

Is there any solution to have Java enabled browser for PowerPC Debian
instalation now ?

Regards
--
 :: Morgoth/Dreamolers-CAPS ::