rsync to cvs howto

Hi,

I needed a way to update BenH's tree (via rsync, I don't really want to
learn BK), without this removing my changes (patches from people, hacks I
could have in my tree). I found a way to have a CVS mirror of this tree,
which allows me to "cvs update" my working tree, keeping my changes (and
additionnaly it lets me do nice diffs easily).

Here's the howto, in case it could help someone:

http://www.geekounet.org/powerbook/rsync-to-cvs.html

--
Colin
  This message represents the official view of the voices