In reference to bug #180157

Hi,

I'm having some similar problems as stated in:

But I'm using Michael Dänzer's dri-trunk packages with an ATI Radeon
Mobility M6 chip [iBook 2.2] (same problems found in a PC with ATI Radeon
8500).

I want to provied some more information and testimonial of the bug (as it
affects some development for a computer graphics subject I do). My
question is: as I'm using Dänzer's packages, should I commit a new bug
report?

Another thing to consider is that the bug was tagged upstream. Is it fixed
in newer versions of the xfree-server? I'm quite lost.

Thanks in advance.