2.6.1-ben1 + XFree86 problem

I recently reinstalled debian on my iBook (12.1" g3 500, r128 video) using
the install24 flavour. After upgrading to sid, this left me with a working
system with the attached XF86Config-4

Now, on bouncing the kernel to 2.6.1-ben1 and installing
xserver-xfree86-dri-trunk (from http://people.debian.org/~danzer/dri-trunk/
) I can no longer get X to play.

What have I got wrong?

I used to have X working before i reinstalled, using 2.6.0 and the
dri-trunk builds. Foolishly, i didn't keep my config...

Please help! I've attached my XF86Config-4, the kernel config and the
XFree86 log...

Chris

(See attached file: XF86Config-4)(See attached file: config-2.6.1-ben1)(See
attached file: XFree86.0.log)

   ***NOTICE - This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended only for the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed.  If you are not the intended  recipient you must not use,
disclose, distribute or rely on any information or advice contained in this
email or any attachment(s).  Please notify the sender immediately and then
delete this email.***