Re: IBook G4, kernel 2.6, DRM, Xfree86 and some questions ???

On Mon, Jan 12, 2004 at 03:09:50AM +0100, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> On Sun, 2004-01-11 at 21:53, Paul van Tilburg wrote:
> > Luckily I can resolve the situation by closing the lid so that it
> > suspends, and everything is ok again after resume.. I can see the
> > console again and switch back to X. I have my kernel config on
> > http://source.luon.net/~paul/config-2.6.1-ben1 I boot with
> > video=radeonfb kernel param and use X without UseFBDev.
>
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-powerpc/2004/debian-powerpc-200401/msg00232.html

Thanks, I must have overlooked that because of the Subject. You speak
here of a `intermittent' problem but in my case I have it _always_, ever
since using 2.6.0-ben1. But okay, since I'm not using DVI out or something
atm. (for which UseFBDev needs to be off AFAIK), I can turn it on for
the moment, I guess.

Paul

--
Student @ Eindhoven                         | JID:   paul@luon.net