iBook G4 12" and 2.6.1-ben1 problems

- enabling the thermal driver for ibook g4 makes the kernel freeze at boot,
just after the 'i2c /dev entries driver'
- sleep does not work
- there are problem updating yaboot config. ybin does not complain, but
when I reboot, the machine freeze with a white screen between the first
and second stage. All the 2.6 benh kernels I tested show this behaviour
(2.6.0-test11, 2.6.1-rc1 and 2.6.1).

I don't know what info is relevant. (and I don't know what version of iBook
I have exactly). I buyed it a two months ago. It's a 12" w/ radeon 9200.
Here my cpuinfo:
	processor       : 0
	cpu             : 7455, altivec supported
	clock           : 606MHz
	revision        : 3.3 (pvr 8001 0303)
	bogomips        : 610.30
	machine         : PowerBook6,3
	motherboard     : PowerBook6,3 MacRISC3 Power Macintosh
	detected as     : 287 (iBook G4)
	pmac flags      : 0000000a
	L2 cache        : 256K unified
	memory          : 640MB
	pmac-generation : NewWorld
If I can do anything to help, please ask.

Here are the good parts:
  - the cpufreq driver works well (it used to send "bad: scheduling while
atomic" messages in rc1).
  - the fb driver works well (strange behaviour before)

Will the laptop mode patch be included in the benh tree ?

Thanks a lot for your good work.
--
Sylvain Joyeux