Re: IBook G4, kernel 2.6, DRM, Xfree86 and some questions ???

First of all thanks for your answer

>     (**) Chipset ATI Radeon 9100 QM (AGP) found (I >have an radeon 9200)

>You probably override the ChipID in the XF86Config-4 >Device section?

Yes, you are right. I override de ChipID in the XF86Config-4,  but if I
don´t use this
option the XFree86.0.log says "no device found" or something like that,

I can fix this???

> You need uninorth_agp with a 2.6 kernel.

I will rebuild my kernel and try it, what you recommend, built-in or as a
module??

Thanks

Manuel