xlibmesa-gl1-dri-trunk conflicting with X from experimental ?

Hi.

I just noticed that conflict

sudo apt-get -t unstable install xlibmesa-gl1-dri-trunk
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  libsdl-mixer1.2-dev libsdl-ttf1.2-dev libsdl1.2-dev libsmpeg-dev xlibmesa-dev xlibmesa-gl xlibmesa-gl-dev xlibmesa-glu-dev
  xlibmesa-gl1-dri-trunk
0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 8 to remove and 1 not upgraded.
Need to get 0B/1913kB of archives.
After unpacking 4301kB disk space will be freed.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n]

And while we are at it, I now get a blank screen when switching back to
console... it even does not go on again when switching back to X... all
that helps is putting the machine to sleep and back or reboot.

Soeren.

PS: You've won the bet. The scrolling speed thing in 2.6. *is* a
schedulers issue...