OpenFirmware trouble

Hi all,

I'm trying to test the new debian-installer CD, but I'm stuck in OF.
Last time I played with my G4, I left it in a state where I need to go through OF to boot (meens no automatic booting).

I would appreciate if someone could tell me either :
- how to boot from OF on d-i cdrom (yaboot is in /install/powermac/yaboot on the cd) - or get back to autobooting the G4 (setenv auto-boot true didn't do the trick).

Might be nice I some of you could give a try to the new installer [1] and send report in debian-boot.

Harware info :
PowerMac G4, 400Mhz
OpenFirmware : 3.1.1

Thanks,