Re: TiBook adventures

Hi,

mammique a écrit :
Le sam 03/01/2004 à 01:21, Luis Sanjuan a écrit :

This doesn't work on my machine, both 2.4.23 & 2.6.X fails, xserver
don't work :

Are you really using the 2.5-benh tree ? Before to be able to make my XFree work, I've searched the problem a long time...

If you are you interested with some config files like .config, XF86Config-4, and so on, I propose you to help you (if I can) in private. To reply, you only have to cut the NOSPAM in the reply to field.

Regards, eric

--
NO ePATENTS / NON AUX BREVETS SUR LES LOGICIELS. See / Voir http://swpat.ffii.org/

eric bachard