Re: need (pmac owner help) with powerpc package.

On Tuesday 23 Dec 2003 9:54 am, Michael Schmitz wrote:
> If you have a better idea - it only affects text console, and unless you
> find someone to debug the accel routines, it's better than screen garbage.
> Ben disabled text accel in 2.6, BTW.

Damn.  It sounded like you were discussing my problem there for a second.  In
2.6, I get an X cursor (ie, the initial "X" cursor from xwindows in my
console while the machine is shutting down.  The text is green, also.  It's
not causing me any real problems, except for worrying the hell out of me.
Stuff like that just can't be good :)

Anyone seen this?

--
Lee.