Re: XFree86 on Albook 15"? (Modified by Ryan Verner)

On Tue, 2003-12-16 at 03:48, Ralf Angeli wrote:
> Hm, I will need it for a dial-up connection at home.  If it is a
> Conexant modem it shouldn't be a problem to make it work with a driver
> from <URL:http://www.linuxant.com/>.

I'll try that later today.

> In the Gentoo forums I found a quite interesting thread regarding the
> 15" AlBook, maybe this is useful for you, too.  Here is the link:
> <URL:http://tinyurl.com/zbr6>.  AFAICS sound is working as well.

Nod, sound works perfectly.  As somebody else said here, use the 2.6.xx
kernel - everything just works (including apm power management it seems,
at least, I think, I didn't even need to configure anything for the
gnome battery applet to work!).

linux.conf.au 2004 - Adelaide, Australia
             http://lca2004.linux.org.au/

"Oh no, not again."