Re: ibook G4 - opinion

The machine looks good, but until its hardware is fully supported you
will have to endure some lack of features, like power management.

Currenly I'm trying to run X, and meanwhile I use panther to do the
graphic thing... browsing the web or DVD playing.

I use to run emacs on console and compile things, some translations here
and there (GNOME and other stuff). I know that when I can startx,
probably I'll wipeout Panther from the disk.

Airport Extreme is not supported in linux, so I didn't buy it. Bluetooth
module I think it supported, but due I don't use any BT devide I cannot
test it.

Anoter thing, it runs hotter than a G3 ibook.