Re: iBook (G3) with 2.6 howto

On Mon, Dec 15, 2003 at 07:42:30PM +0100, Lucas Moulin wrote:
> Le lun 15/12/2003 ?? 19:06, Markus Benning a ??crit :

[cpu scaling discussion]

> Actually, I'm trying to make alsa work, and I have some issues : songs
> are played twice too fast with xmms (alsa plugin), rhythmbox takes 10s

I'm using the oss-emulation of alsa as native alsa (with mplayer) doesn't
work here either; you might wanna give it a shot.

> to start playing anything and it seems that alsa isn't able to mute the
> speakers when I plug my headphones... Have you ever heard of something
> like this ? I'm using your config file BTW.

mute speaker issue: when you plug in the headphones the speakers are
muted, to adjust the volume use alsamixer and not pbbuttonsd as this
reactivates the speakers (assuming the speakers initially get muted).

> Regards,
> --
> Lucas Moulin <lucas@lautre.net>

Joe