Re: 12" PB less supported than 15", 17" ?

OoO Vers la fin de l'après-midi du mercredi 10 décembre 2003, vers
16:45, David Pye <dmp@davidmpye.dyndns.org> disait:

> Admittedly sleep would be nice. However, I have a small usb wireless dongle
> for 802.11 when I need it, and don't do anything that requires decent HW 3D
> acceleration :) All in all, a nice small, cute piece of kit!

The major problem is that when you get used to a laptop that can
sleep, you'll never be able to get back. :)

For Orion, you may consider software sleep in 2.6, but I don't know if
the code works on PPC (some months ago, it was x86 only).
--
I WILL NOT FAKE SEIZURES
I WILL NOT FAKE SEIZURES