Re: PPCConfDB - I want your configs!

Lee Braiden wrote:
On Tuesday 09 Dec 2003 4:46 pm, Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason wrote:

Hi everybody, i'll make this short and to the point.

I've started a project to collect all relevant configuration files for
PowerPC machines running GNU/Linux (& BSD).

Excellent! A database of configs for all standardised systems makes a lot of sense. It's a shame distros don't do this already -- especially for installers on archs like PPC :)

How about supporting variations, like configurations for TV-out, or UK keyboards(!) etc?

Thats all in planning, we have a kind of a roadmap /todo.php where a database of the whole thing is planned including associating multible configuration files to one machine with different attributes (TV-Out and so on)