Re: debian-installer

Am Don, den 04.12.2003 schrieb Marc Beyer um 20:13:
> Hi,
>
> this may be a stupid question, but does anyone have the iso's for the
> beta-version of the new debian installer for ppc disks up for upload, or
> know where I can get them?
> http://gluck.debian.org/cdimage/testing/netinst/ doesn't seem to be
> working again yet.
I have put some versions I had available to
http://www.soziologie.ch/~steinlin/d-i/powerpc/
I was told that sarge-powerpc-netinst.iso contains a know and fixed bug
in kernel-installer, so you would better try the cdrom-udeb-all-none.img
(it's an iso image too).
If someone on this list has more recent daily builds of debian-installer
around or the businesscard version of beta1, I would be happy to put
them on my site.

gaudenz