a thread highjaker abbreviations and buttons

k, mathias thanks for your advice, as for my real name Gaudenz, im sorry
about the nmp thing, so far i wont put here my personal email cause of
reasons already disccused here and elsewhere about spam in this lists..but
thats fine i will make a new @gmx with my "real" name in case that makes more
sense for people sharing ideas.

and about the highjaker thing, honest, i just typed that into the subject
cause i was referring to both things in the same email, i bet one can do that
and even more in the body of the message, but anyway i guess thats one of the
nicest things someone has ever called me! it made me laugh.

i just learned a lot about nettiquete here, i suggest adding all those rules
to the welcome message of this list.

best, respect, and thanks again, for real.
alejo

-----