Re: XFS and Preempt for benh?

On Wed, Dec 03, 2003 at 02:08:28AM +0100, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-12-03 at 00:14, Paul van Tilburg wrote:
> > Maybe it was and I messed it up, but I have enabled in the Graphics
> > Support section:
> >
> > CONFIG_FB 	 Support for frame buffer devices
> > CONFIG_FB_OF	 Open Firmware frame buffer device support
> > CONFIG_FB_RADEON ATI Radeon display support (New driver)
> >
> > and that's it (Frame Buffer console support doesn't need to be enabled?).
>
> Yes, it does.

Ah ok, yes, I see the boot now, thanks...

> > I didn't want to bother you with the entire config, but I can send it, if
> > needed... I'm still fiddling with the options right now.
>
> Or I can put up mine if you want.

Please, I haven't changed much on my config, only some tweaking
(enabling bluetooth, disabling TAU since it isn't working, default
CPUfreq governor set to userspace (so cpudyn works) and airport as
module), and it stops during boot after a PS/2 mice something (with
CONFIG_MOUSE_PS2 disabled).

Paul

--
Student @ Eindhoven                         | JID:   paul@luon.net