Regarding GTKPBBUTTONSD and list participation

im amazed how much feedback this thread has got...ITOH my last emails asking for help havent got any attention...yes my fault phps cause im not good enough in stating my problems installing debian for the 1rst time on my ppc...but anyway i wont stop asking, heres my S.Q of the day:

how can i set the clock to keep its correct time, everytime i boot in OSX i have to change time&date, the same thing when i boot into linux..if i change one the other will be set to the wrong time...and both are set to the same timezone??

2nd S.Q, are those gtkpbbuttonsd only working in gnome?? i have installed powerprefs, pbbutons an their correspondent libs, but im always failing to make install gtkpbbuttonsd..and yes gtk+-2 is also already installed...

i need to get the second mouse button running, and theres no keyboard combination that works neither, thuough i can type emails an manage almost all through the window menus.

ok, gracias, again
nmp