Re: iBook G4 800MHz configuration

Hello,

After spend some hours to sleep (ouf!), I just told me: "pfff...installe les
librairies gros beta :-/"...which mean in french that I was not very clean
before sleeping :D ...

SO, now, I success to compil XFree from CVS....I will go hahead in my
conifguration this evening...I need to go working :(

Cheers,

--
IoGuiX

"Aide toi, le ciel t'aidera (mais alors, tu aura n'en aura plus besoin :D)..."

Selon ioguix@free.fr: